|Film students who attend German or international film schools or who major in film at media orientated universities are entiteled to accreditation.|
Accreditation deadline: June 15, 2018
Find information about festival accreditation for film industry HERE.
Find information about press accreditations HERE.
You would like to be accredited as a student for the first time:
Please send us a written request by regular mail, fax or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (with signature), with your complete address, your full name and your filmschool. Please include a confirmation from your filmschool.
After your application has been approved we will send you a personal link to the registration form by email. Please upload your digital passport photo (portrait format, jpg, max. 150 dpi) to the registration form.
You were accredited in previous years:
Please note that you will not automatically be accredited to this year's FILMFEST MÜNCHEN.
You will automatically be sent a personal link to the 2018 e-mail registration form by May 18, 2018. In the event that you do not receive a link, please e-mail your accreditation wishes to us at email@example.com.
Festival accreditation grants you the following at the FILMFEST MÜNCHEN:
- Access to the daily press, guest and film professional screenings
- Free tickets to all the films in the festival program (except for those in the 8pm time slots, some exceptions may be announced)
- Access to the Filmfest Lounge at Gasteig
- Access to the Press and Guest Center and use of its services and facilities
- Upon request, your contact information can be added to the login section of the Filmfest München app
Festival accreditation processing fee:
The fee for accreditation for film students is EUR 50.00 (incl. 19% VAT). Payment will be charged to the credit card listed on your application. In Germany, payment can also be made by bank debit ('SEPA-Basislastschrift'). You will receive a receipt both when your accreditation is confirmed by e-mail and when you pick up your badge. Separate invoices will not be sent.
If we receive written notification from you by June 15, 2018 that you will not be able to attend the festival, your processing fee will be refunded. Later cancellations and 'no shows' will not receive refunds.
Picking up your accreditation:
You can pick up your festival accreditation between Thursday, June 28, 2018, and Saturday, July 7, 2018 at the Press and Guest Center in the 'Glashalle' on the 2nd floor at Gasteig on Rosenheimer Straße 5. The Press and Guest Center is open from June 28 to July 6 daily from 9 am to 6 pm and on July 7 from 9 am to 3 pm.
If you are unable to pick up your accreditation in person, please provide the person picking it up with a letter of authorization. Please note that tickets for screeings can only be picked up in person and upon presentation of your badge.
Directions to Gasteig:
- From the airport, take S-Bahn (rapid transit lines) S1 or S8 to Rosenheimer Platz
- From the central station take any S-Bahn line in the direction of Ostbahnhof to Rosenheimer Platz
- By car - the entrance to the Gasteig underground garage is Rosenheimer Straße 5
- The festival reserves the right to approve or deny accreditation. Legal action may not be taken. The guidelines for your category are applicable.
- Accreditation after June 15, 2018 is not possible.
- The registration forms cannot be downloaded and are not sent by mail or fax. Festival accreditation is personal and non-transferable.
- Free tickets for festival screenings are for personal use only.
- For admission to the Festival Lounge, the Press and Guest Center as well as Press and Guest screenings you must have a festival badge. People who are not accredited will not be admitted.
- Accreditation does not entitle you access to parties and receptions. Please get in touch with the respective hosts or organizers.
Internationale Münchner Filmwochen GmbH
Tel. +49 (0)89 - 38 19 04 64
Fax +49 (0)89 - 38 19 04 61
For assistance in making hotel reservations click here.
|Press and Guest Center:
Gasteig, 2nd Floor; Rosenheimer Str. 5, 81667 Munich
June 28 - July 6, 9am - 6pm daily
July 7, 9am - 3pm