- You may claim your festival badge from Thursday, July 1 to Saturday, July 10, 2021 at the accreditation counter at the festival center in the Gasteig atrium, ground floor, Rosenheimer Strasse 5, 81667 München. The accreditation counter is open daily from July 1 to 9 from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm and on July 10 from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- If you are not able to claim your festival accreditation in person, we request that you provide an affidavit for the person claiming it for you.
You will need a ticket for each film screening as well as for the Filmmakers Live! talks. The festival badge by itself is not valid as a ticket for admission. Moreover, at all regular screenings, you must show your ticket and your festival badge to be admitted. Admission is possible with either a paper ticket (from the Filmfest box office) or a Print@Home ticket (printed out or displayed on your smartphone) from the webshop.
Yes, you also need a ticket for each Filmmakers Live! talk.
At all screenings that are open only to accredited individuals (press & industry screenings), you need only show your festival badge. You need not buy any tickets for those.
Offline: Tickets for film screenings may be claimed in person at the Filmfest box office at the Gasteig provided you show your festival badge. The Filmfest box office at the Gasteig opens on July 1, 2021 at 10:00 am.
- To order online tickets as an accredited individual, you must first log in to the exclusive Ticket Webshop | Accredited with your personal username and password. You have received these by e-mail.
- Once you are logged in, please proceed as follows:
- Using the “Ticket” option, place a ticket for each desired event in the shopping cart and choose “1” as the number of tickets.
- You may choose tickets for additional events using the “Back to film selection” option found above the header.
- Continue via the option “Please personalize your tickets”; your personalized data (first and last name) are already entered. Confirm them by clicking on “Save data” and then “Continue”.
- Conclude your booking by clicking on “Order now”.
- You will receive a booking confirmation that includes your Print@Home tickets. It may take up to 20 minutes for this confirmation to arrive.
- You will receive one ticket to each regular screening of FILMFEST MÜNCHEN 2021 at the following venues: Amerikahaus | Bahnwärter Thiel (until 4 p.m. on the day of the event) | Gasteig | Institut français | Kino, Mond & Sterne (until 4 p.m. on the day of the event) | Kino am Olympiasee | Fünf Höfe, Maffeihof | Pasinger Fabrik, Ebenböckhaus (until 4 p.m. on the day of the event) | PopUp Sommerkino powered by M-Net in the HFF courtyard | Sugar Mountain
- You may redeem your festival accreditation in the Webshop | Accreditation or at the Filmfest box office at the Gasteig.
- At the Filmfest box office, you must present your festival badge.
You may book your tickets up to two days prior to a screening.
You may book exactly one ticket per screening.
Accreditation includes use of the video library of our partnering platform Festival Scope Pro (though not by film industry students).