|Accreditation is available to members of the media who will be reporting on the 2019 FILMFEST MÜNCHEN.|
Accreditation deadline: June 16, 2019
Find all information about festival accreditations HERE.
You would like to be accredited as a member of the media for the first time:
Please send us a written request by regular mail, fax (both with letterhead) or e-mail to email@example.com (with signature), with your office's complete address, your full name and your position. Please include a written confirmation of your status from your editorial department. A press card cannot replace the proof of your qualifications which are requested.
After your application has been approved we will send you a personal link to the registration form by email. Please upload your digital passport photo (portrait format, jpg, max. 150 dpi) to the registration form.
You were accredited in previous years:
Please note that you will not automatically be accredited to this year's FILMFEST MÜNCHEN.
You will automatically be sent a personal link to the 2019 e-mail registration form by May 17, 2019. In the event that you do not receive a link, please e-mail your accreditation wishes to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Press accreditation grants you the following at the FILMFEST MÜNCHEN:
- Access to the daily press, guest and film professional screenings
- Free tickets to all the films in the festival program (except for those in the 8pm time slots, some exceptions may be announced)
- Access to the Filmfest Lounge at Gasteig
- Access to the Press and Guest Center and use of its services and facilities
- Upon request, your contact information can be added to the login area of the Filmfest München app
- Use of the video library
Press accreditation processing fee:
The fee for accreditation is EUR 50.00 (incl. 19% VAT) per person, for Early Birds who apply before May 29, 2019 the price is EUR 40.00 (incl. 19% VAT). Payment will be charged to the credit card listed on your application. In Germany, payment can also be made by bank debit ('SEPA-Basislastschrift'). You will receive a receipt both when your accreditation is confirmed by e-mail and when you pick up your badge. Separate invoices will not be sent.
If we receive written notification from you by June 16, 2019 that you will not be able to attend the festival, your processing fee will be refunded. Later cancellations and 'no shows' will not receive refunds.
Picking up your press accreditation:
You can pick up your press accreditation between Thursday, June 27, 2019, and Saturday, July 6, 2019 at the Press and Guest Center in the 'Glashalle' on the 3rd floor at Gasteig on Rosenheimer Straße 5. The Press and Guest Center is open from June 27 to July 5 daily from 9 am to 6 pm and on July 6 from 9 am to 3 pm.
If you are unable to pick up your accreditation in person, please provide the person picking it up with a letter of authorization.
Please note that tickets for screenings can only be picked up in person and upon presentation of your badge.
Directions to Gasteig:
- From the airport, take S-Bahn (rapid transit lines) S1 or S8 to Rosenheimer Platz
- From the central station take any S-Bahn line in the direction of Ostbahnhof to Rosenheimer Platz
- By car: the entrance to the Gasteig underground garage is Rosenheimer Straße 5
- The festival reserves the right to approve or deny accreditation. Legal action may not be taken. The guidelines for your category are applicable.
- After our accreditation deadline (June 16, 2019) accreditations can only be granted as special exceptions and cost an additional EUR 30.00 processing fee.
- The registration forms cannot be downloaded and are not sent by mail or fax. Festival accreditation is personal and non-transferable.
- Free tickets for festival screenings are for personal use only.
- For admission to the Festival Lounge, the Press and Guest Center as well as Press and Guest screenings you must have a festival badge. People who are not accredited will not be admitted.
- Accreditation does not entitle you access to parties and receptions. Please get in touch with the respective hosts or organizers.
Internationale Münchner Filmwochen GmbH
Tel. +49 (0)89 - 38 19 04 64
Fax +49 (0)89 - 38 19 04 61
For assistance in making hotel reservations click here
|Press and Guest Center:
Gasteig, 2nd Floor; Rosenheimer Str. 5, 81667 Munich
June 27 - July 5, 9am - 6pm daily
July 6, 9am - 3pm