FROM A FILM TO A SERIES AND BACK AGAIN
FROM A FILM TO A SERIES AND BACK AGAIN: DOES THE WRITERS’ ROOM ALTER THE DRAMA IN AN INDIVIDUAL WORK?
Panel discussion organized by the Association of Film and Television Dramaturgists (VeDRA e.V.)
The boom in series is changing the state of cinema. Series introduce not only new themes and sets of characters, but also a different way of creating drama. How does extensive experience in the areas of screenplay, directing, and production affect the dramatic composition of individual films made for the movie theater and television? Are we moving toward a new kind of storytelling? And if so, what does it look like?
The panelists are:
- Anca Lazarescu (film director)
- Richard Kropf (screenwriter)
- Boris Kunz (screenwriter and director)
- Antje Schlüter (dramaturgy, editorial team; VeDRA)
- Moderator: Roland Zag (dramaturgy; VeDRA)
Please register at email@example.com