FILM INDUSTRY 4.0: EXPLOITATION IN THE NAME OF CINEMATIC ART
Panel discussion organized by the German Actors' Advocacy Group (Interessenverband Deutscher Schauspieler e.V.)
The working conditions and performance level expected on set, in the cutting room, and in postproduction as a result of streamlining and digitization have continued to increase the pressure on those involved in filmmaking. While films celebrate themselves at festivals and premieres, those making them often reach their limits. Does the industry need a new setup and a totally different collective labor agreement in order to eliminate these excesses?
12:15 pm – 1:45 pm: Part 1 – Current state of affairs
2:15 pm – 3:45 pm: Part 2 – Cooperation between the media employees' union VRFF and the film associations
The panel includes:
- Irina Wanke (IDS)
- Alexander Berner (Federal Association of Film Editors)
- Bernd Ebert (media employees' union VRFF, NDR)
- Johannes Kirchlechner (German Society of Cinematographers)
- Roland Kuhne (media employees' union VRFF, freelance producers)
- Dr. Michael Neubauer (German Society of Cinematographers)
- Thomas Neudorfer (Association of Art and Costume Designers (VSK))
- Moderator: Sophie Adell
No registration necessary. Open to anyone!