AN ACROSS-THE-BOARD SHORTAGE OF PROFESSIONALS: WHAT CAN BE DONE?
Panel discussion by the Deutsche Akademie für Fernsehen e.V.
There's a booming labor market in audiovisual media. Full employment means that some large-scale projects have already had to be postponed due to a lack of personnel. Costume and make-up artists, prop masters, and other qualified professionals are in demand across the board.
The panelists are:
- Brigitte Dithard (SWR)
- Monika Hinz (costume artist, DAfF)
- Steffen Schmidt-Hug (entertainment attorney, DAfF)
- Simone Stewens (IFS Cologne)
- Stephanie Wagner (Constantin Film)
- Moderator: Ivo-Alexander Beck (Ninety-Minute Film, DAfF)
Registration at email@example.com
No seat reservations can be made. Admission only as long as seats are available.
This event will be recorded and published on the Internet. By attending this event, you concede all rights to the event organizer and/or to accredited media covering the event.