Tickets for wheelchair seating
- Wheelchair users may purchase tickets at the reduced price of €7.90 (plus a €1.00 service fee; one reduced-price ticket per screening). An ID card and/or proof of eligibility must be presented at the Filmfest box office and/or upon admission to the screening.
- Please note that wheelchair access and the availability of wheelchair seating varies between Filmfest cinemas. Therefore, please check first whether the selected screening is accessible to you. You’ll find information about the accessibility of the individual venues on the respective pages describing those venues. An overview of the venues can be found here.
- There is special seating for wheelchair users and persons accompanying them. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or the München Ticket call center at +49 89 54 81 81 91 for your booking.
Tickets for those accompanying disabled persons
- Individuals accompanying a disabled person whose ID states that he or she is entitled to have someone accompany them (class “B”) are eligible for a free ticket to the screening.
- At the Filmfest box offices, you will receive two tickets for the price of one discounted ticket for the desired screening upon presentation of the appropriate ID.
- In the ticket webshop, please book two tickets at the “Handicap B” rate for yourself and the person accompanying you (there is an exception for wheelchair seating: see above). ID must be shown upon admission to the film.
- Please note that it is not possible to issue refunds for tickets purchased in the usual manner.