Accreditation is available to members of the media who will be reporting on the 2021 FILMFEST MÜNCHEN.
You wish to be accredited as a member of the media:
Please send us a written request by postal mail, fax (both with letterhead) or e-mail to email@example.com (with signature), with your office's complete address, your full name and your position. Please include a written confirmation of your status from your editorial department. A press card cannot replace the proof of your qualifications which are requested.
After your application has been approved we will send you a personal link to the registration form by e-mail. Please upload your digital passport photo (portrait format, jpg, max. 150 dpi) to the registration form.
Press accreditation grants you the following at the FILMFEST MÜNCHEN:
- Access to the daily press and industry screenings
- Free tickets to all the films in the open air festival program (available from the Filmfest Webshop and at the Filmfest box office at the Gasteig)
- Access to the Press and Guest Center at the Gasteig (incl. information service)
- Upon request, your contact information may be added to the login section of the Filmfest München app
- use of the video library on our partner platform Festival Scope Pro
Press accreditation processing fee:
The fee for accreditation is EUR 30.00 (incl. 19% VAT) per person. Payment will be charged to the credit card listed on your application. In Germany, payment can also be made by bank debit ('SEPA-Basislastschrift'). You will receive a receipt both when your accreditation is confirmed by e-mail and when you pick up your badge. Separate invoices will not be sent.
If we receive written notification from you by June 18, 2021 that you will not be able to attend the festival, your processing fee will be refunded. Later cancellations and 'no shows' will not receive refunds.
Picking up your press accreditation:
You may pick up your festival accreditation between Thursday, July 1, 2021, and Saturday, July 10, 2021 at the accreditation counter in the Festival Center in the ground-floor atrium in the Gasteig on Rosenheimer Straße 5, 81667 München. The accreditation counter is open from July 1 to July 9 daily from 10 am to 6 pm and on July 10 from 10 am to 3 pm.
If you are unable to pick up your accreditation in person, please provide the person picking it up with a letter of authorization.
Please note that tickets for screenings may only be picked up in person and upon presentation of your badge at the Filmfest box office at the Gasteig.
Directions to the Gasteig:
- From the airport, take S-Bahn (rapid transit lines) S1 or S8 to Rosenheimer Platz.
- From the central station, take any S-Bahn line in the direction of Ostbahnhof to Rosenheimer Platz.
- By car: the entrance to underground parking at the Gasteig is Rosenheimer Straße 5.
- The festival reserves the right to approve or deny accreditation. Legal action may not be taken. The guidelines for your category are applicable.
- After our accreditation deadline (June 18, 2021), accreditations may be granted only as special exceptions and cost an additional EUR 20.00 processing fee.
- The registration forms cannot be downloaded and are not sent by e-mail or fax. Festival accreditation is personal and non-transferable.
- Free tickets for festival screenings are for personal use only. Please have your festival badge ready.
- For admission to the Press and Guest Center as well as the press and industry screenings, you must have a festival badge. Individuals who are not accredited will not be admitted.
- Accreditation does not entitle you access to external events associated with FILMFEST MÜNCHEN. Please get in touch with the respective hosts or organizers.
- Current coronavirus hygiene measures must be observed at all venues. You’ll find detailed information about this on our website when the time comes.
Press and Guest Center:
Gasteig, Optimistic Elephant, Rosenheimer Straße 5, 81667 Munich
July 1–9: 10 am – 5 pm daily
July 10: 10 am – 3 pm
Gasteig, atrium, ground floor, Rosenheimer Straße 5, 81667 München
July 1 - July 9, 10 am – 6 pm daily
July 10, 10 am – 3 pm